Valley Talk 2012
- 12/31 Valley Talk Lt. Maureen Lawliss of the Albany Salvation Army on success of the kettle campaign and other updates
- 12/26 Valley Talk Our guest is Allen Davis, owner of Hollywood Studios
- 12/24 Valley Talk a repeat of a Dec 18th Valley Talk with an update from ODOT on the Eddyville Highway 20 improvement project. We also talked with State Representative Andy Olson on the Nike special session
- 12/18 Valley Talk with Dave Adams and Hasso Herring on the Oregon Transportation Commission vote on continuing the Highway 20 Eddyville project and the Nike special session
- 12/17 Valley Talk KGAL Valley Talk show with Dr. Bill Graybill on public shootings
- 12/11 Valley Talk Rex Watkins of Northwest Investment management on the show talking about rental properties
- 12/10 Valley Talk Dale Stowell of Linn Benton Community college on enrollment, future role of community colleges, various topics. Heather Hill on the first full length performance of the Nutcracker Suite in Corvallis, set for
- 12/5 Valley Talk Albany initiative sponsor Tom Cordier tells why he wants to limit the city of Albany's ability to incur debt. Spokesman for the Albany Pops talks about their Saturday event in Salem
- 12/4 Valley Talk Valley Talk with John Gibson on legal tax evasion. Kelley Kaiser, CEO of Samaritan Health Services on the future of health care
- 12/3 Valley Talk Guests include the Christmas Book Storyland,
Republican Rep. Mike McClain on Governor Kitzhaber's proposed budget. Jim Green of the Oregon State School Board Association on the governor's budget. Jean Marshall of the Lebanon Chamber Orchestra.
- 11/29 Valley Talk Albany school board says no to charter school. Superintendent Maria Delapoer talks about the board decision. We visit about Lebanon Christmas events including the parade and the Holidays in the Park. We also talk about the latest fundraiser for the boys and girls club of the Greater Santiam. You make a donation and get a Christmas tree.
- 11/28 Valley Talk We talk about the Tree of Remembrance in Albany, gas prices with Marie Dodds of Oregon Triple A, and Brownsville, Oregon holiday events
- 11/27 Valley Talk KGAL Valley Talk_albany holiday events_John Gibson on economy and
- 11/26 Valley Talk Dr. Bill Graybill on resolving conflict, Home for the Holidays fundraiser, Bend Venture Conference, Novak's community thanksgiving dinner
- 11/12 Valley Talk We talk about the new Oregon State Cheese. Guests are Doctor Robert McGorrin and Doctor Lisbeth Goddik of the Oregon State Food Sciences program and Lynette Garrett of CASA, court appointed special advocates
- 11/12 Valley Talk Victor Kuhns in Washington DC at the 30th anniversary of the Vietman Veterans Memorial. Also Lebanon Mayor-elect Paul Aziz talks about what's ahead for the city of Lebanon.
- 11/12 Valley Talk I visit with Patty Louisiana about this Saturday's veterans day parade, victor Kuhns about his trip to Washington DC to observe the 30th anniversary of the Vietman Wall memorial.
- 11/12 Valley Talk KGAL VALLEY TALK with Linn Co. Clerk Steve Druckenmiller on voter turnout. We also talk about Linn county jobless rate and the stock market with our own John Gibson
- 10/30 Valley Talk We talk with Lebanon Mayor Ken Toomb about his race to be re-elected to mayor. Annette Hobbs with Fish and KGAL economic analyst John Gibson
- 10/29 Valley Talk Linn County commission race between Rober Nyquist and Mark Spence, both candidates share their views on the issues
- 10/25 Valley Talk Greg Roe and Rebecca Grizzle on the Friday night Halloween fundraiser for the United Way of Linn County.
- 10/24 Valley Talk Paul Aziz, candidate for Mayor in Lebanon is on Valley talk.
- 10/23 Valley Talk Lebanon Garden club and reaction to the Presidential debate
- 10/22 Valley Talk Marie Dodds Oregon Triple A on dropping gas prices, Jeff Manning of the Oregon Justice Department on senior and foreclosure scams, and Papa Murphy's pizza on Halloween pizza
- 10/16 Valley Talk I talk with Band Director Isaac Andrew about the Sat, October 20th fall carnival and concert to raise money for the band programs at south Albany High School and Calapooia Middle schools
- 10/10 Valley Talk KGAL Valley Talk Dave Adams talks with John Osborn, the project manager of the new Edward C. Allworth Veterans Home in Lebanon. He also talks with Marie Dodds of Oregon Triple A on gas prices. He also talks with Rick Rogers about Saturday's Samaritan Health Services Living Well Expo in Albany's Heritage Mall.
- 10/9 Valley Talk KGAL Valley Talk with Darrell Tedisch, chairman of the Linn Benton County Local Emergency Committee and local investment and economic observer John Gibson
- 10/8 Valley Talk KGAL Valley Talk with Dave Adams talking to Hasso Hering, Rick Rogers of InSpirit Marketing talking about the Samaritan Health Services Living Well Expo and Emily Phillips and Julie Jackson of Allied Waste
- 10/3 Valley Talk KGAL Valley Talk with Lebanon Fire Department talking about their Saturday Treasure Hunt, Albany Historic Carousel Project Art Show and Auction October 14th, and Fordyce Farms Fall family fun.
- 10/2 Valley Talk Dan Miltenberger of Albany Hobby Flyers and John Gibson on the current state of the economy.
- 10/1 Valley Talk Jeremy Ito of Young Life and Carol Dinges of the Lebanon Library.
- 9/27 Valley Talk Portland antique consultant Gary Germer and Patti Burchell, a woman who has been a clown for 32 years.
- 9/25 Valley Talk We talk with Ben Pray of the Oregon Department of Housing and Community services on a new website and 26 new counselors hired to help homeowners facing foreclosure.
- 9/24 Valley Talk We visit with Kip Much about the Get Ready Emergency preparedness event. We also visit with Dave Takush and Aaron Sarnoff with Two Towns Ciderhouse on their expansion
- 9/21 Valley Talk National day of Caring, United Way of Linn
- 9/18 Valley Talk Janet Steele President of the Albany Area
Chamber of Commerce and Mike McCarter of the Albany Rifle and Pistol club.
- 9/17 Valley Talk Gus Arzner of the Lebanon Rotary club spoke of the Rotary Race for Literacy planned for Sat. Oct 13th, 8am.
- 9/12 Valley Talk Vet Talk host Victor Kuhns talks of the Albany annual veterans Day parade
- 9/11 Valley Talk special Valley Talk remembering the 911 tragedy
- 9/10 Valley Talk Salem Get Ready emergency preparedness event with Kip Much of Northwest Natural, and biblical archeologist Greg Gulbrandsen speaking of working with the Israeli army
- Wed 9/5 Valley Talk KGAL Valley Talk visits with Marie Dodds of Oregon Triple A on gas
prices, Paul Aversano of Western Oregon of Health Sciences in Lebanon,
Greg and Dakota Hopla of Kirks Ferry Trading Post, and monster truck
drivers Roger Stidell and Aaron Basel who will drive at the Sublimity Harvest Festival.
- Tue 9/4 Valley Talk Guests are coach Rex Wakins of the Albany Aquatic Association, Trudie Bason of the Lebaon Tomato and Salsa festival coming up this Saturday, and Jeff Kropf of the Oregon Capital Watch Foundation on the Petunia the Pork Detective
- Thur 8/30 Valley Talk "For the Love of Service" is the name of a local court document and
process serving company. We also talk with the Greater Albany Chamber
of Commerce on the 2012 Albany Business Extravaganza to be held
September 26th from 1 to 6:3pm at the Linn County Fair and Expo Center
- Wed 8/29 Valley Talk guests include State Representative Andy Olson on the latest revenue forecast, Kris Latimer of the Boys and Girls Club of the Greater
Santiam, and friends of the Jefferson Library on their latest fundraiser
- Mon 8/27 Valley Talk We talk about bootstrap economics. Encouraging local entrepreneurs to
look at starting their own businesses. Also the weekend races for
Willamette Motor Speedway.
- Thur 8/23 Valley Talk Valley Talk show features the Vets Helping Vets annual picnic, set for Saturday morning at 10am. and the Oregon state fair, which starts Friday morning at 10
- Wed 8/22 Valley Talk Valley talk today on Rhodes Warden Insurance, Vets Helping Vets HQ picnic, Northwest Art and Air Festival
- Tue 8/21 Valley Talk We talk about the Runaway Pumpkin Half Marathon / ABC House and
Willamette Valley Living Magazine
- Mon 8/20 Valley Talk Followup from the Harvest Moon Blues Festival, Postal Warrior Jamie Partridge concerned about Oregon post offices closing, and Chris Havel talking about the upcoming Oregon State Fair
- Wed 8/15 Valley Talk The Recreation of Networking Club of Comp Northwest and New Horizons In Home care
- Tue 8/14 Valley Talk Salem Keiser Volcanones baseball and average investment guy John Gibson
- Mon 8/13 Valley Talk Harvest Moon blues festival and Albany Helping Hands
- Tue 8/7 Valley Talk National Night out at Lebanon's Ralston Park. Financial guy John Gibson
- Mon 8/6 Valley Talk Peak Internet Internet Security Seminar; Open Mic Oregon; PS We Love Seniors
- Tue 7/31 Valley Talk Jerry Howard of the Salem Keizer Volcanoes, new community garden offered by Albany Helping Hands, finances and investment by average investment guy John Gibson
- Mon 7/30 Valley Talk I talk with Jennifer Cummins about a move
to create a charter school in the Greater Albany School District
- Thur 7/26 Valley Talk Audio from last night's Albany town hall meeting
- Wed 7/25 Valley Talk
We talk about tonight's public town hall meeting at Albany City Hall; Zoning dispute in the city of Corvallis where two businesses have to move to other locations due to a zoning oversight; A Saturday historic interior tour of Albany homes as well as a Wednesday night guided tour of a historic cemetery in Albany.
- Tue 7/24 Valley Talk 65th Anniversary of the Mennonite Village and their Older American's Day celebration this Friday, Saturday, Sunday. We also talk with average investment guy John Gibson on news affecting the stock market, middle east and Israel
- Mon 7/23 Valley Talk Oregon state representative Andy Olson, Albany Kiwanis debate over CARA, Long Draw fire in Malhuer County, largest range fire in the last 150 years in Oregon.
- Thur 7/19 Valley Talk Oregon state representative Andy Olson, Albany Kiwanis debate over CARA, Long Draw fire in Malhuer County, largest range fire in the last 150 years in Oregon.
- Thur 7/19 Real Estate Talk from the Linn County fair. broadcast with
host Dave Pautsch
- Wed 7/18 Valley Talk Interview with Tom Cordier as he gathers
petition signatures in front of the Albany post office. Also, tourism on
the show. Marie Dodds of Triple A and Judy Ann Woo of Travel Oregon.
What is tourism like this year and how are high gas prices affecting travel.
- Tue 7/17 Valley Talk Average investment guy John Gibson; Linn County Fair officials on this year's fair; Albany Helping Hands update.
- Mon 7/16 Valley Talk Harvest Moon blues festival and the screening project Fixing the Future,
to be shown in Corvallis, July 18, 7:30pm
- Tue 7/10 Valley Talk Reaction from people who attended Mondays at
Monteith, and we talk to Colorado businessman, Shelby Hood, about the
state of the economy.
- Mon 7/9 Valley Talk with Joy Gilliland of Monday's at Monteith; Serve
Inc board member Jerry McIntosh; Lebanon Police Chief Ben Silverman
Free Broadcasts / Mp3 Podcasts of past live and local Valley Talk Radio Broadcasts
Have ideas for guests, subject matter, contacts? Just email us your "who, what, where, when, and why" details to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Valley Talk Audio Archives (MP3 Files)
KGAL broadcasts to Oregon's Mid-Willamette Valley communities of Albany, Corvallis, Lebanon, Sweet Home, Salem, Eugene, Springfield, Monmouth, Junction City, Dallas and Woodburn. Plus Streaming Live to the world at www.kgal.com.
EADS BROADCASTING CORPORATION
PO Box 749 Albany, Oregon 97321
(541) 926-8683 (541) 451-5425 Fax (541) 451-5429
36991 KGAL Drive Lebanon, Oregon 97355.
Copyright Notice: All Content of this web site are protected by United States Copyright Law. © 1998-2012, Eads Broadcasting Corporation. Duplication in any form including written, digital, video, and audio form is stictly prohibited without prior written consent from Copyright holder.
website services provided by Santiam Communications